The Alpha Stabilized Remote Head is the essential tool when having completely smooth and stable camera movements is crucial. With a strong emphasis on physics and engineering, the Alpha head is strong, reliable, and capable of handling any camera package, including 3D rigs. The Alpha was designed and built with the latest digital technology that allows it to exceed any loads and requirements expected from it.
If you're looking for the latest in stabilized remote head design, quick set-up, ease-of-use, and versatility, the Alpha is the right one for you.
- Unique dovetail system for fast adjustment of head size
- Slip rings for 360 degree operation
- Simple BNC control cable or wireless
- Operation from wheels, pan-bar or joystick
- Stabilization on all or select axis
- Built in power for cameras and lens control
- Auto Horizon level
- Programmable limits
- 3D Capable
- Head mount: Standard Mitchell
- Head weight: less than 60lbs (26Kg)
- Payload: 150lbs (68Kg)
- Power: 24-34 VDC or 120/240 VAC
- Communication: BNC cable or Wireless